• Fresh Boarder
More
4 years 7 months ago #49 by Selline
O.E was created by Selline
Nickname: O.E.
Sex: Male
Disorder:Hyper activity and attention deficite
Comorbid disorder (or co-existing condition): focus deficit
Brief description: He's hyperactive in most days. During the school program, he is very agitated and vocal. During explacations, the teacher must ask him to pay attention and listen because he wants to talk all the time and disturbs his colleagues. When students receive individual tasks, he starts to stall time, asking repeatedly what to do. When he gets a task, he does not start working immediately.
Place: Classroom
Setting: During the lessons, when he recieves an individual task
Measure: First of all, I touch his shoulder to catch his attention, calm him and give him confidence that he can solve the task without problems. I ask him if he knows what he has to do. I notice if it he starts correctly and I praise him if it does. I allow him to say the correct answer and give him my appreciation and his colleagues.
Intervention hypothesis (describe the desired results)
-I always give him something to do, maybe more simple exercises, but more than the others to keep him busy;
-When I see that he is very agitated and fails to concentrate on the work task, he occupies his time with organizational activities in the class:-he distributes sheets, workbooks, necessary materials;
-Often in volve him in group activities, to avoid his marginalization by clleagues and to strengthen his relationship with colleagues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.021 seconds